Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Followup


    The fragrance I'm currently working on. I nailed it on the first try -- or did I? How could I be sure? The obvious answer is, "by testing some small variations." Would I like one of them better? You don't really know until you've given it a try.

    So now I have seven variations of my theme. To each I've added alcohol (about 90%) and allowed it to sit and blend for a week or so. Now I can try each of them, first on a smelling strip and then, if that works, on my body. How the fragrance "works" on my body is the ultimate test.

    And, if none of these ring a bell with me, I'll do some more adjustments and test again.

1 comment:

  1. The way that perfumes are blended can indeed have a vital impact on the durability of the scent. A perfume extract or eau de parfum with a higher ratio of fragrance to other ingredients will generally outlast an eau de cologne with a lower concentration of aromatic compounds.

    perfume for men

    ReplyDelete